Shop Now at Manhattanite

Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Girl's Gotta HAVE IT: The Beauty Obsession with Benefit

When I started modeling back in 06,' I came across a make-up artist that SWORE by benefit productions --- from the foundation on down to the bene Tint. Listen girls, for anyone who wants to try quality make-up, that in my opinion, beats MAC Cosmetics, try Benefit. The reviews and customer satisfactions speaks for itself!
Benetint...rose petal natural blush glow that I LOVE! Stays on all day, and most of all, it looks NATURAL. I get compliments all the time :) - model, Cameron Holmes

It's in the Stars! Celebrities in LOVE with Benefit!

Katie Cassidy, star of CW, wears Benefit Erase Paste
Others love their foundation, goes on sheer and smooth, doesn't cake up like other foundations.










No comments:

Post a Comment

counter

get hit counter html code
Powered by web designer web directory.