Shop Now at Manhattanite

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Chicago's Top Photographer and BRAVO's 'Sheer Genius' Rep Scouting Models

Michael Kostopoulos is seeking models for hairshows, apparal, and swim shoots. He HELPS models get into the business. Credentials: Former Salon News Exec.

Kostopoulos: I am a hairstyle magazine photographer. Former executive editor for a nationally distributed beauty magazine. Want more business for your salon--call me. I am the model photographer.

Want to model? Get your start here. I have clients that use my models. Any thing in the beauty business is what I work with.
Contact: 630-842-6787

Linkedin: Michael Kostopoulos
Ujena Distributor Michael Kostopoulos












UJENA SWIMWEAR







No comments:

Post a Comment

counter

get hit counter html code
Powered by web designer web directory.